For cricket fans, it’s a great time to rejoice as the IPL is starting on April 7 with Mumbai Indians who are the defending three-time champions against the two-time title winners Chennai Super Kings who are coming back in the first game.
But it’s more than just the cricket which will grip fans over the course of two months to come. The fantasy games will also overwhelm the world of cricket. Here, you will be spoilt for choices to pick your side.
It’s the very first game of the eleventh season and we have no idea about the best combinations of the sides. So, we recommend you to choose players who are the sure shot starters and have the great track record.
Starpick, the whole-new fantasy sports game offers a lot of great features and options for you, with INR 44 Lakhs up for grabs. So, get ready to create your own squad. Here’s the list of players to consider when choosing the squad.
Best Uncapped Players
- Krunal Pandya – At No.1 is the highest paid uncapped players at mega auctions, Krunal Pandya who will definitely bat up the order and bowl as Mumbai won’t have many spinners in their team.
- Rahul Chahar – He might get a game as they don’t have any spinners. He will be a good option.
- Ishan Kishan – He is a sure starter for Mumbai Indians who will open the batting.
- Suryakumar Yadav – For places, there is a competition but Yadav might get in the team and cover the last slot of batting.
- Deepak Chahar – He played a few games previous season under Dhoni for RPS. He might do so if he gets a chance with CSK as they have just one fast bowler who is recognized.
Best Value for Money Players
- Shane Watson – He performed well in PSL and has been in excellent form. He might open batting and bowling for Chennai Super Kings. Even though he may be quite costly, it will be great to spend on him as returns could be good.
- Dwayne Bravo – Everyone knows how much he is capable. He took many wickets in the death overs and he may play as a lower order hitter in this season. He also has a very good record against Mumbai Indians. In addition, he is not one of the expensive players. So, you must pick him.
- Mustafizur Rahman – He won the Nidahas trophy for Bangladesh almost with a great maiden in the penultimate over. You can get enough of points in death overs and he is also very cheap.
- Shardul Thakur – He has improved well on his variations and he was great in South Africa. He is the first fast bowler for Chennai and he might share a burden of bowling with Bravo in death over.
- Kieron Pollard – He always played well against Chennai and he might bat higher up this season than he would.