Virushka, i.e. Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma chose to maintain their marriage day an intimate affair and flew to Italy. Now after taking wedding vows invitation to their wedding reception has been sent already. This will be on 21st December at Durbar Hall Taj Diplomatic Enclave New Delhi. As per the reports, Virushka, the newly married couple has planned a grand reception for their relatives. On 26th December reception has been organized in Mumbai for all film industry and cricket people.
All you need to know about Virat Anushka wedding:
- According to Anushka’s grandmother, Virat and Anushka knew each other since childhood. Also, Anushka had a crush on Virat since that time only, and they together use to play cricket. Virat Kohli very well knows everyone in Anushka’s family.
- Wedding rumors of Virat and Anushka stirred at that time when family members of both of them were seen leaving for Italy along with their family pandit.
- Virushka has tied a knot on 11th December at heritage resort in Italy. Close family and friends attended this grand wedding and for rest, it was a surprise.
- Together Virat and Anushka confirmed their marriage on Twitter with an official statement along with pictures. They both took on Twitter and Instagram and post the message ‘today we promised each other to be bound in love forever. We both are truly blessed to share the news with you all. This beautiful day will be made more unique with love and blessings of our family members and well-wishers. Thanks for being an essential part of our journey’.
- Anushka Sharma was looking like a dream girl in a baby pink beautiful lehnga along with matha Patti and choker and a huge haar around d her neck. The varmalal was made up of pink roses which will be the new trend now. Weeding attire of both Virat and Anushka was designed by top fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
- It is said that Virat Kohli took three months to select the perfect engagement ring for Anushka. He selected the rare diamond ring specially designed by the designer of Austria. The price of that ring is nearly about 1 crore rupees, and the price of the engagement ring of Anushka was more than the rent of their wedding venue in Itlay.
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma probably got engaged a day prior to their grand wedding. Virushka exchanged rings with each other and had truly private wedding rituals from haldi, Mehendi and ring ceremony. Anushka chooses to wear a red velvet sari which was hand embroidered employing minute pearls in addition to very fine marori as well as zardosi.
Following the reception party couple will be heading towards South Africa where Virat Kohli will prepare up for the upcoming series as well as also spend memorable time with his sweet wife. On the other hand, Anushka Sharma will get back to her sets in the first week of January.