The world is ultimately run by a few powerful politicians, who are responsible for making sure everything works according to plan.
Most powerful politicians in the world
In this article, you will find a list of some of the most powerful politicians who are helping to shape the world. Read on to find out!
1. Xi Jinping – Jinping, the president of People’s Republic of China, is one of the most experienced senior politicians of the world, and his influence is unmatched. He is the current General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and is also the Chairman of the Central Military Commission of China.
2. Imran Khan – Imran Khan is one of the powerful politicians in the world. Because of how popular he was as a cricket star, he has managed to influence the youth, and change their viewpoint, thus ensuring that Pakistan will have a brighter and nobler future.
3. Vladimir Putin – Putin has served as the second and fourth president of the country and has also served as the prime minister twice. During his time as the prime minister of the Russia, he also served as the chairman of the United Russia Party.
4. Manuel Valls – Manuel Carlos VallsGalfetti is one of the most powerful politicians that France has ever seen. He served as the prime minister of France from 2014 to 2016 and also has been lauded for his term as the Minister of the Interior from 2012-2014.
5. Donald Trump – One of the most talked-about politicians in recent times, Donal Trump’s power as the president of the United States is undeniable. He is one of the most powerful investors and has the Silicon Valley on his side.
6. Narendra Modi – The President of India has quickly consolidated his position by approving a hydrogen bomb making project that will be sure to put India on the map. In one fell swoop, he has managed to become one of the most powerful politicians in the world.7. David Cameron – David William Donald Cameron has served as the prime minister of the United Kingdom and is undoubtedly one of the most influential politicians in the world right now. He has also served as the Leader of the Conservative Party.
8. Angela Merkel – Angela Merkel, the German politician, is one of the most powerful politicians in the whole world and is currently serving the nation as Chancellor. She leads the Christian Democratic Party and has served as the Minister of Women and Youth.
9. Hillary Clinton – A strong candidate for the first woman president of the United States, Clinton lost out to Donald Trump’s racist propaganda despite being a very influential politician. She is the current Secretary of the United States and has also served as a Senator from New York, and first Lady of the nation.
10. Dilma Rousseff – The Brazilian economist and politician who served as one of the presidents of the country are considered to be one of the most dominant politicians of all times.
These are some of the most powerful politicians who are currently helping to shape the course of humanity.