Each year hundreds of Bollywood movie releases with numerous actors and actresses. We see exceptional acting from the most talented new faces these days in the entertainment industry. They could be star kids or newly launched from talent hunt. These stars are often young despite their remarkable acting skills. Let us see these young gorgeous starlets who had made a mark in Film Industry with a bang.
- Alia BhattThe youngest and successful Alia was born on March 15, 1993. She was critically acclaimed for her portrayal of a teenage girl who develops Stockholm syndrome in the movie Highway (2014). Just like her acting, she is also a skillful singer as well. She won all-around accolades and the best actress award in Filmfare for this film. Though she is young, she also understands new fashion trends and has launched her own line of clothing for women in association with Jabong.com. She describes her collection to be simple and highlights her character.
- Shraddha KapoorBorn on March 03, 1989, Shraddha is a singer and a Bollywood actress. Her immense success came from the romantic drama Aashiqui 2 (2013) and the character portrayal of Ophelia in Haider (2014), an adaptation of William Shakespeare’s tragedy Hamlet established her as a skillful actress and she became one of the most popular celebrities in India.
- Anushka SharmaShe was born on May 1st, 1988. Started her career as a model, she is now an accomplished actress as well as a successful producer. The emphatic success of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008) made her an overnight star. Her back to back films PK (2014) and Sultan (2016) ranked among the highest-grossing Indian Film. Her support towards gender equality and animals rights including various other charities and causes makes her a youth icon in her own rights.
- Deepika Padukone
One of the most highest-paid actresses in the world Deepika was born on January 5th, 1986. She was an ace badminton player and later moved into acting. She gained stardom from the blockbuster Om Shanti Om (2007). The highest-grossing historical romance Bajirao Mastani (2015) won her many awards. She is equally popular in Hollywood too. Her first action movie xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017) has done good business.
- Sonam KapoorShe is also one of the highest paid actresses in Bollywood. Born on June 9th, 1985 she is now ranked as one of the most fashionable celebrities in the Indian entertainment industry. Her financially successful film Raanjhanaa (2013) was a turning point for her acting career. She played the character of a princess in Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015) which was a box office grosser. the biographical thriller Neerja (2016) gave her a critical acclamation from one and all and showed her true acting capabilities.
- Jacqueline FernandezJacqueline was born on August 11th, 1985 and worked as a television report in Sri Lanka. She, later on, shifted to modeling and won the 2006 Miss Universe Sri Lanka pageant. Her breakthrough came from the film Murder 2 (2011) which was also a commercial success. Her other two films Housefull 2 (2012) and Race 2 (2013) was a worldwide hit. She was the leading lady in the action thriller Kick (2014) which turned out to be the highest-grossing Indian films of all time.
- Parineeti Chopra
One of the most promising actresses of Indian Cinema, Parineeti was born on October 22nd, 1988. At the tender age of 24, she received a National Film Award in 2012 for box office hit drama Ishaqzaade. She also received praise and all-around accolades for romantic comedies Shuddh Desi Romance (2013) and Hasee Toh Phasee (2014).
- Kangana Ranaut
Kangana is particularly known in the media for expressing her honest opinions in public and is often credited as one of the most fashionable and peppy Indian celebrities. She was born on March 23rd, 1987. Her splendid performances have credited her with three national awards – Best Supporting Actress for Fashion (2008) and Best Actress for Queen (2014) and Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015).
Her debut film Gangster (2006) was equally successful and was a quintessential film in her acting career.
- Sonakshi SinhaSonakshi was born on June 2nd, 1987. She is an Indian rapper and actress. In her earlier days, she started as a costume designer and later turned her focus to acting. Her debut action-drama Dabangg (2010) was a commercial success and was the highest-grosser. She is an ardent animal lover and advocated for PETA campaign for adoption and sterilization of dogs and cats.
- Diana PentyDiana was born on November 2nd, 1985. She is an accomplished model and film actress. Her debut hit Cocktail (2012) was liked and praised by one and many. In 2016 she appeared as a lead in Happy Bhag Jayegi which was a sleeper hit. In 2013 she ranked at no.25 as the Most Desirable Woman of 2012 by Times of India. In the same year, she ranked at no.10 as 10 Most Promising Newcomers 2012-Female.
So, these were the top 10 young actresses according to my review. Though they have accomplished a lot but they have a long road ahead to cover.