Some people watch Oscars for the award, some of the watch for the live performance but there are few hopeless fashion crazy bunch who tune into the award show for the shake of the red carpet fashion. Celebrity fashion always drives us crazy. It’s not like we like all of them. While some of the stars inspire us with awesome fashion sense, others show exactly what we should not by wear in public. EVER!
The Oscar Red Carpet is a sacred ritual for all the fashionista and who could blame them. The celebrities get the best designers to make them look their best for the evening. Everyone tries to put best style foot forward.
The world eyes every fashion move with hawk eyes. One wrong move and the fashion police will rip you apart.
Not just the main event but the after party draws a lot of attention from the viewers. From the right dress to the right suit, they know we are watching their every move.
The red carpet is usually dominated majorly by black, red and white. But time again we have seen a bird leaving the flock and look gorgeous in different shades.
Emma decided to roll with the gold
This year’s Oscar was as grand as ever. La La Land remain the focus along with Moonlight and Lion.
Just like her movie, Emma Stone slew the red carpet in a Givenchy. Gold is the way she decided to roll this Oscar. Open wavy hair, beautiful smoky eyes (Oh, who wouldn’t go La La on those beautiful eyes) and darks crimson lips complimented the beautifully layered golden dress.
Ruby on the top
Loving star Ruth Negga rocked the red carpet in a long sleeve ruby red gown. But that’s not it. She notched it up with a matching ruby tiara. Now that’s what we call a top of the game.
The grace of whitePriyanka Chopra rocked that red carpet in an ivory white Ralph and Russo tulle strapless gown. But what made her unique as usual it her elegance and her confidence. Ladies whatever you wear, don’t ever leave the house without those two.
Take a look at the other style icon of Oscar 2017 and don’t forget to tell us who you found absolutely breathtaking.
- Salma Hayek in Alexander McQueen
- Charlize Theron in Christian Dior Couture
- Leslie Mann in Zac Posen
- Kirsten Dunst in Christian Dior Couture
- Scarlett Johansson in Alaïa
- Auli’i Cravalho in Rubin Singer
- Halle Berry in Atelier Versace
- Dakota Johnson in Gucci
- Octavia Spencer in Marchesa
- Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton
- Hailee Steinfeld in Ralph & Russo
- Brie Larson in Oscar de la Renta
- Nicole Kidman in Armani Privé
- Janelle Monae in Elie Saab Couture
- Naomie Harris in Calvin Klein By Appointment
- Felicity Jones in Christian Dior Couture
- Taraji P. Henson in Alberta Ferretti
- Viola Davis in Armani
- Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton
- Meryl Streep in custom Elie Saab
Images Courtesy: GettyImages