The unexplored paradise of India is well known for its beauty. There are some stunning, beautiful and hottest female stars of the North-East who made a mark for themselves in the movies and in the entertainment business and are gaining popularity everywhere. They have made a mark for themselves in the Bollywood and regional movies and these stars are capable enough to make international appearances.
1. Moni Kangana Dutta: This hot star is born and brought up in Assam. She is an international model and a Bollywood actor. This dusky beauty has walked the ramp for leading fashion designers like Vivienne Westwood, Yoji Yamamoto, Christian Dior, Leonard, and Chloe and has also modeled for Mac Cosmetics. She appeared in the Bollywood movie Guzaarish along with Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai.
2. Patralekha: This beauty is born in Shillong and appeared in the Bollywood movie CityLights directed by Hansal Mehta opposite Rajkumar Rao. Her performance is critically acclaimed in the film.
3. Reema Debnath: This hot beauty is born and brought up in Tripura. She started her acting career with TV shows like Jai Shri Krishna, Chandramukhi, CID and Kaala Saaya. She has also appeared in many television commercials like Zen Mobile, Nokia ringtone, and Teleshopping. She appeared in the Bollywood movies Bodyguard and Peekay and has also acted in regional movies like Aloy Phera, Sindoor Daan, Dulha Albela.
4. Panchi Bora: This cute and hot Assamese actress appeared in the television series Kayamath and Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi where she played the lead roles which made her quite popular and a household name. Now she works in the Telugu film industry and some of her famous films are Akashame Haddu, Uu Kodathara? Ulikki Padathara?, It’s My Life, Prabhanjanam.
5. Dipannita Sharma: This hot actress is born and brought up in Assam and first came into limelight after making it to the top five of Miss India 2008. She became the face of Breguet watches and jewelry. She endorsed many brands like Garnier, Nivea, and Dettol. Some of her famous Bollywood movies are 16 December, My Brother… Nikhil, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, Jodi Breakers, Pizza.
6. Geetanjali Thapa: This beauty is born and brought up in Sikkim and has won the 61st National Film Awards for Best Actress for her role in Liar’s Dice. She will next act opposite Emraan Hashmi in Danis Tanovic’s movie White Lies. Her film Monsoon Shootout was showcased at the Cannes Film Festival.
7. Karen David: This hot beauty is a Canadian-British actress who was born in Shillong, Meghalaya to a Khasi mother and South-Indian father. Some of her well- known films are Red Lights, The Scorpion King 2: Rise of a Warrior, Couples Retreat, Batman Begins, Flight of Fury. She also collaborated with A.R. Rahman on the Broadway musical Bombay Dreams.
8. Barsha Rani Bishaya: This pretty lady is an Assamese film actress. Some of her famous films are Bukur Majot Jowle, Jon Jole Kopalot, Hiyar Dapunot Tumare Sobi, Senai Mur Dhulia, Bidhata and I Love You. This hot lady is also a well-known theatre personality and a well- known Bihu dancer.
9. Bala Hijam: This cute lady is a leading Manipuri actress and has acted in over 30 films. She made her acting debut with Oken Amakcham’s Tellanga Mamei when she was 17 years old. Some of her famous films are Zindagi on the Rocks, Tellanga Mamei, Manipur Express, Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi, Tumba Chaba Khangdana.
10. Maya Choudhary: This pretty and hot lady is a Manipuri actress. She was also crowned Miss Manipur. Some of her famous films are Basantagee Nongallamdai, Meichak.
These beauties of the North-East have mesmerized the audiences with their beauty, acting capabilities and their oomph factor. They are already famous and well-known faces and will continue to rule the industry and woo the audiences everywhere with their acting talent.